Why can’t I save the videos from YouTube?

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
joanna.l79

Why can’t I save the videos from YouTube?

Post by joanna.l79 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:43

Why can’t I save the videos from YouTube? :?: :?: :?:

frankdavis40

Re: Why can’t I save the videos from YouTube?

Post by frankdavis40 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:52

YouTube watch time works like a video game auto-save: it automatically saves the time as you watch. If you want to save it for later viewing and not lose track, I suggest simply adding it to either “favorites” or “watch later” lists. You can do this by looking for a small “+” sign with 3 dashes. There will be a drop down menu where you can add it to a list.

PatrickR

Post by PatrickR » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:12

Hi there, if you want to Save a YouTube Video to your Laptop directly, then check out mp3.studio as the best option I have ever tested. You see, I like MP3Studio the most from the list as it allows users to listen to all the songs they want from YouTube online and download them to any device. Pretty handy and fast actually. Simply give it a try. Cheers

andrewwwilliam

Post by andrewwwilliam » Thu Dec 03, 2020 19:52

no

Langdon

Post by Langdon » Thu Dec 17, 2020 23:09

Hey, can you please give some more details about your problem? Of course, if you still have it. My question is, do you have premium youtube or not? Sometimes this is the reason why you cannot save some videos on youtube. You know I was always looking for a site or program that will help me to save videos or to download them. So I started to search and I found a site that converts videos from youtube to mp4. Isn't it great?! The quality is on the highest level and the other great thing is that this site works with many websites so there are no problems. Try to use it and tell me what do you think about it.