Is it difficult to make films? I

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
sakazzh

Is it difficult to make films? I

Post by sakazzh » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:01

Is it difficult to make films? I like cinema and I want to try my hand at this business

afrizza

Re: Is it difficult to make films? I

Post by afrizza » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:01

It's not difficult if you can capture the moment and find a good video editing tool

lianot

Post by lianot » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:08

Everyone can make an interesting video or movie. The main thing is to have a desire! By the way, I shot my first short film with my smartphone and then edited it to perfection using imovie windows. It's a universal video editing software for PC, very easy to use and understandable.

BiGHaRRy

Post by BiGHaRRy » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:03

well go to a college specialized in this

surfius

Post by surfius » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:05

I'd recommend you start by doing sketches or mini-movies to post them on youtube. You don't even need a good, expensive camera, you can do everything with your phone. I'm sure you've seen all the videos on Tik Tok where they 'tell' a little story or make a loop out of it (it's really interesting, some of them are so cinematic, it's such a pleasure to watch them instead of kids dancing :D). You could also choose a film director and watch every movie made by him. Analyze the style, the characters, the ideas. And don't waste your money on Netflix or any streaming app like this, it would be such a waste of money. Instead, watch them online, there are so many sites, for instance 123MOVIES. And with every movie you watch, you take notes :) Slowly you'll apply their style (combined with yours, but it's okay to get inspired at first you'll find your own style in time, don't worry) and you'll be on the way to making your very first own movie :D

BiGHaRRy

Post by BiGHaRRy » Sat Feb 06, 2021 18:47

surfius wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:05
I'd recommend you start by doing sketches or mini-movies to post them on youtube. You don't even need a good, expensive camera, you can do everything with your phone. I'm sure you've seen all the videos on Tik Tok where they 'tell' a little story or make a loop out of it (it's really interesting, some of them are so cinematic, it's such a pleasure to watch them instead of kids dancing :D). You could also choose a film director and watch every movie made by him. Analyze the style, the characters, the ideas. And don't waste your money on Netflix or any streaming app like this, it would be such a waste of money. Instead, watch them online, there are so many sites, for instance 123MOVIES. And with every movie you watch, you take notes :) Slowly you'll apply their style (combined with yours, but it's okay to get inspired at first you'll find your own style in time, don't worry) and you'll be on the way to making your very first own movie :D
I wish someone else could send me his opinion

drayi45

Post by drayi45 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:17

Yes very hard