looking for educational resources

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
Zendaya1

looking for educational resources

Post by Zendaya1 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 13:26

Hey, guys! I'm taking a gap year before college, and want to dedicate this year to self-education and traveling. I want to learn 1-2 new languages, and now I'm looking for different useful educational resources. It can be online courses, books, dictionaries, etc. Maybe, someone can suggest something?
Also, I want to learn the German language, and can't choose which the second one to study. I'm thinking about Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese, or maybe French. What do you say?

gerald56

Re: looking for educational resources

Post by gerald56 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 13:30

Hey, interesting decision! Gap year is great.
What about languages, it's a good idea, but you have to decide what for you need them, and then choose which to study. I recommend you hire a tutor because it'll be the best way to learn it. Also, try to look for an online dictionary, but quality one to learn words and useful expressions.

Tammy77

Post by Tammy77 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:04

Learning foreign languages is a complicated task, so if you need to have excellent skills, you need to focus on one language because learning two simultaneously may be tough. For example, now I study Swedish, because of future education and living there, and you know, it's quite a complicated language, so if you decide to learn it, be ready. But there are so many resources on the ney, which helps a lot. I use this bilingual dictionary https://tr-ex.me/translation/swedish-english/ to learn phrases, and you can save the link for later because it's a quality and useful helper.

HowardWow1997
name: Tery

Post by HowardWow1997 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:04

It is very cool. I think it's time for all of us to think about learning languages. A good resource has been advised for you on translation. There are many offline courses. This is what I recommend to you. But we all understand that now there are difficulties with this, so there are several resources that I can advise you. Online communication preply.com, I've never come across it myself, but everyone praises it. And https://www.wowessays.com/free-samples/ is a good example of the culture and people of Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese and French. So use it)))

Buturing57

Post by Buturing57 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:13

If you are looking for the best educational resources to get the best translation service then you need to go online platform where you will get the best writing service options with the language translation service as well. Most of the people look for the https://www.quibblo.com/story/DPYe-YJS/ ... to-English site options which can provide the german language to English writing conversion in an easy way.

alexj

Post by alexj » Thu Oct 22, 2020 18:15

Hi
I am new here

StephanieWalker

Post by StephanieWalker » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:36

Nice nice

Jamason

Post by Jamason » Sat Feb 13, 2021 20:03

I have defined my guidelines and now I know exactly what to do. The most important result for me was the realization of how to work on myself and in which direction to move. After the session with the wanderings, there was always inspiration and a desire to act. So I recommend that you check out the Coaching Institute reviews. Maybe they will help you too.