Which company will be able to develop an effective Android App for my business?

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
vipar

Post by vipar » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:54

JoanneCameron

Re: Which company will be able to develop an effective Android App for my business?

Post by JoanneCameron » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:23

I ordered an android app from AndroidAPP, it cost $ 1000 for me

lianot

Re: Which company will be able to develop an effective Android App for my business?

Post by lianot » Mon Jun 29, 2020 13:34

If your company is thinking about developing your mobile application efficiently, I recommend that you pay attention to the article about Top Android App Developers https://medium.com/@bradanderson.contac ... f0e2b4ac8e Any of these companies has been able to help many to be competitive and disruptive in the market by offering innovative IT solutions.

Tomy

Post by Tomy » Mon Jul 06, 2020 0:17

Good question. Very relevant.

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Wed Jul 08, 2020 17:52

O my Goodness, $ 1000 for an app? I would not allow myself to make such big expenses ever. When I decided to change my phone I looked for the best sites with great deals and the price for the samsung a51 was the best for me. I really like this phone but honestly, I paid much less than some of my friends who bought this model in the shops. I work 16 hours a day and even if I only sleep a few hours I can't make that much money to invest in electronics even though they are so important today. Good for you that you can spend this money!

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:21

ShortShot wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 17:52
O my Goodness, $ 1000 for an app? I would not allow myself to make such big expenses ever. When I decided to change my phone I looked for the best sites with great deals and the price for the samsung a51 was the best for me. I really like this phone but honestly, I paid much less than some of my friends who bought this model in the shops. I work 16 hours a day and even if I only sleep a few hours I can't make that much money to invest in electronics even though they are so important today. Good for you that you can spend this money!
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

Goldvin

Post by Goldvin » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:27

Here's an excellent guide if you want to create an app for your business. It's very useful and will help you a lot

Puncher

Post by Puncher » Fri Dec 18, 2020 20:28

I have repeatedly encountered this problem when suddenly some application does not work on the Android operating system and that is why I started using this platform https://androidbughunter.com/ This is a very convenient application to avoid all sorts of errors, it also successfully finds many Bugs and fixes them. I think this is a great program that can be useful to you.