I've never really seen logical points as to why Ronaldo is better than Messi, could you give me some?

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
PatrickR

I've never really seen logical points as to why Ronaldo is better than Messi, could you give me some?

Post by PatrickR » Tue May 12, 2020 18:11

joanna.l79

Re: I've never really seen logical points as to why Ronaldo is better than Messi, could you give me some?

Post by joanna.l79 » Wed May 13, 2020 16:59

One point is that definitely Messi has better dribbling than CR7 but only this does not matter in winning big games.You have seen Ronaldo scoring in many finals like UCL (thrice),CDR vs FCB and scoring penalty when its too important,it shows that Ronaldo can play under pressure.But messi can't play in pressure,as you have seen in copa America he missed penalty(but he was playmaker in same match), FIFA final 2014.And one point is that he always help team mates,in Euro cup final he was like manager and was advising his team instead he was injured( that's why he wasn't playing).

frankdavis40

Re: I've never really seen logical points as to why Ronaldo is better than Messi, could you give me some?

Post by frankdavis40 » Wed May 13, 2020 17:00

There aren`t such points. I am the biggest fan of Messi! He is the greatest football player of all times ever! Messi seems to complete every single aspect of the game, and do it at the level (and even higher) of the greatest who ever did it. I have been his fan since 2002 and since then I have watched practically all his matches. I also bet through https://fscore.ru/ from time to time to make sure he is a real star

lianot

Post by lianot » Mon May 18, 2020 9:50

I heard that the Messiah takes hormones to improve his athletic performance.

vipar

Post by vipar » Tue May 19, 2020 11:29

HGH is the most popular drug among professionals and sports enthusiasts. Regarding the intake and its effect, there are a lot of opinions: some consider it one of the most effective means to prolong life, others claim that it is very harmful to our body. Although I can tell you from my own personal experience, hormone therapy works wonders. After I received treatment at the dallas hgh clinic I began to feel much better, I became vigorous and full of strength. This is cool.