How can I become the best in League of Legends?

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
frankdavis40

Post by frankdavis40 » Thu May 07, 2020 12:06

joanna.l79

Re: How can I become the best in League of Legends?

Post by joanna.l79 » Fri May 08, 2020 8:24

Farm, farm, farm. Your only goal is to not miss a last hit. If you have an opportunity to kill your lane opponent, you should take it to gain the extra gold. But remember 15 minions are about equal to a champion kill. If you are up 30 CS (creep score) over your lane opponent, you are essentially up the same value as two kills! Always aim to have at least 100 CS by 15 minutes, anything higher is considered very good. Do everything you can to minimize lost minions, and maximize you farm. It is the safest way to earn gold

PatrickR

Post by PatrickR » Fri May 08, 2020 8:30

Hi, if you need to get some fast improvement I would rather recommend this League of Legends coaching. All you need is to buy your first hours of coaching and then you can focus on specific champion, specific role, a certain part of the game you want to improve or just your overall winrate. It helps a lot to mater the game. I am pretty satisfied with it. Never even thought that it is so simple to get the most from the game. Good luck 8-)

Bower1991

Post by Bower1991 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:44

Having the highest Elo and rank does not necessarily make you the best player, let alone a pro player. While having a high Elo in the upper portion of challenger will give you a head start in the application process to join a professional team, rank is not everything. This is because solo queue rank is dependent on individual skill, compared to true professional players with top-level teamwork tactics and strategies.

That said, pro players have been sniped off the challenger leader board in the past, the most notable being Faker. Faker was brought on to SKT at just 16 years of age when the organisation saw the mid-laner rapidly climb up the leader boards. Faker is now considered one of the best players in the industry.As previously mentioned, professional League of Legends players train relentlessly in an effort to better their skills and knowledge of the game. This is because League of Legends is constantly changing, while patches are controlled in the professional scene, player still have to adapt every season / split. Only by fully grasping the meta for that specific time period can teams be successful, as every small detail counts.

It has been revealed most professional players in the LCS train between eight to ten hours a day. This time composes mostly of scrims and in-depth reviews by the team’s analyst, where the team gather together and discuss how to improve. On top of this, the top players also are required to play solo queue in order to keep their mechanics up. Over all, someone wanting to be the best may invest twelve to fourteen hours every day on the game.

ColinGill

Post by ColinGill » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:00

Thanks, for the information. Now I know how yo become the best.

Langdon

Post by Langdon » Mon Jun 22, 2020 14:12

Hey, dude, it depends. If you want to become faster the best player in League of Legends, there are boost service that increases your account rank or if you want to become the best player by yourself it will be more difficult. I was in on the same rank for some weeks and I couldn't grow further and I took the boost service and the best were league boosting prices and I was impressed that I was on the desired rank in some days. It was my choice and if you want the same service, the guys will help you.

Bakagan

Post by Bakagan » Sat Jun 27, 2020 0:28

Another thing you want to keep in mind is the slot machines will have their cycles https://gatorade.co.nz . There is not a game out there that will remain tight forever and at some point that machine is going to pay out big and you want to be the player that is playing it when this happens.