Do you like tabletop games?

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
sicko

Do you like tabletop games?

Post by sicko » Thu May 07, 2020 7:32

Hello guys. Do you like tabletop games? What kinda do you like the most?
Please, give advice what I need to buy for first time?

frankdavis40

Re: Do you like tabletop games?

Post by frankdavis40 » Thu May 07, 2020 8:50

That is like asking do women like sports. Some do but they are a minority. There are very few things which are universally true for either men or women.

If you are looking for a woman who likes role playing games look for one who likes to read science fiction & fantasy and her odds of being interested go way up. If you want to know based on should you give up role playing games to increase your odds of getting a woman. The answer is giving up role playing games will definitely increase your odds of getting a girl and it is not worth it. Giving up your hobbies is giving up a piece of who you are and doing that to get a mate is not worth it, you will wind up hating each other.

barbado

Post by barbado » Fri May 08, 2020 6:41

I just love board games. I like that despite the fact that technology has taken over the world, the good old board games continue to evolve, new items come out, and so on. For me, as a big fan, this is very important. If you would also like to delve into this vast area and have as much pleasure as I do, I want to advise you to pay attention to the review of the best board games - https://boardgamesguru.com/best-tabletop-games/
Everything is detailed and described there, it should be relevant for you.

PatrickR

Post by PatrickR » Fri May 08, 2020 8:29

pretty fun