Important essays at college

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
Youria

Re: Important essays at college

Post by Youria » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:21

When you are dealing with writing services, you should be carefull, many of them are providing non original content for a high prise. Also if your teacher will find out that your work don't belong to you, you will face an issues. For me personally writing assignment were always troubles back to college.

Hi! My name is Kara and I work as a freelance web-designer, curenntly working at free vpn service. I live in New-York, with a small cat and my fiancé. I love extreme sport and art. I’m also passionate about meeting new people, so don’t hesitate contact me.

Joeloodman

Post by Joeloodman » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:18

nice post

Joeloodman

Post by Joeloodman » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:19

i like it.

Joeloodman

Post by Joeloodman » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:21

good post

Joeloodman

Post by Joeloodman » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:22

I like this type of posts

Joeloodman

Post by Joeloodman » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:23

This is such a good post.

saramiller
name: Sara Miller

Post by saramiller » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:58

Admission essays are important and relevant, because

Helps you to let ‘Qualitative Analysis’ of your profile beyond ‘Quantitative Analysis’.
Helps you to project ‘how valuable student you are’ beyond / besides those numerical academic GPA and standardized tests score.
Helps you to project how you can do a research about the essay prompt and how well you can articulate your understanding and thoughts. - Example - Why you would like to join X college? Which clubs of the college is of your interest and why? [May be one of the essay prompts of College ‘X’].

surfius

Post by surfius » Tue Feb 02, 2021 0:01

I once took a C because the essay was done so unprofessionally. Since then, I've sworn I'd take my time and to the essays myself. I used to buy custom essay papers every time I didn't have time to do it myself (or wasn't in the mood, lol). Anyway, even though I've sworn I wouldn't do this again after I took a C, there are still moments in my life when I literally have no time to do them myself, so I'm searching for the best writers. If you work in this field, you need to be very creative and also intelligent. The ideas should come running to you. It's okay to get inspired from the internet, but not to literally copy-paste, lol.

Abrahamus

Post by Abrahamus » Tue Feb 02, 2021 16:17

surfius wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 0:01
I once took a C because the essay was done so unprofessionally. Since then, I've sworn I'd take my time and to the essays myself. I used to buy custom essay papers every time I didn't have time to do it myself (or wasn't in the mood, lol). Anyway, even though I've sworn I wouldn't do this again after I took a C, there are still moments in my life when I literally have no time to do them myself, so I'm searching for the best writers. If you work in this field, you need to be very creative and also intelligent. The ideas should come running to you. It's okay to get inspired from the internet, but not to literally copy-paste, lol.
I wish someone else could send me his opinion

JulieQ

Post by JulieQ » Mon Feb 08, 2021 13:48

Well, you need to be very careful while choosing a reliable and trustworthy essay writing service as there are too many scammers on the Internet right now