How do you feel about relationships with girls from another country?

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
Derik

Post by Derik » Thu Jan 23, 2020 23:27

Ronaldio

Re: How do you feel about relationships with girls from another country?

Post by Ronaldio » Thu Jan 23, 2020 23:38

I've been calm ever since I came across https://polishbride.com/unique-characte ... women.html . For me, people are not divided into Nazis and parts. I'll even say more, I think it's a perfect blend. We are very impressed with each other. The main thing is that a person is good, and what country he's from doesn't matter. But I want to mention the Polish ladies, they deserve men's respect and attention.

Langdon

Post by Langdon » Wed Aug 19, 2020 13:19

personally think that distance does not influence the relationship and you can love without being with that person every day.
I also had a long-distance relationship and the relationship lasted for 3 years, only we broke up because of another reason, we often started arguing and we realized that we were not compatible with the characters.
We tried on https://twinflamez.net/ to see if it makes sense to fight for our relationship but the results clearly told us that we are not created for each other and so we decided to remain friends.

moreau1991

Post by moreau1991 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 16:13

Langdon wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 13:19
personally think that distance does not influence the relationship and you can love without being with that person every day.
I also had a long-distance relationship and the relationship lasted for 3 years, only we broke up because of another reason, we often started arguing and we realized that we were not compatible with the characters.
We tried on https://twinflamez.net/ to see if it makes sense to fight for our relationship but the results clearly told us that we are not created for each other and so we decided to remain friends.
I agree with your opinion totally.

Fishka

Post by Fishka » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:15

Relationships between people are a very delicate and fragile thing. And they need to be supported properly. But the interesting thing is that if you don't take the first step, most relationships may not start. Here's a clue for those who are not brave enough - questions to ask someone u just met.

Helga333

Post by Helga333 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:21

There’s no service like Homeworkfor.me, I love everything about it. Prices, professionalism, helpful and friendly customer support.

Heridan

Post by Heridan » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:25

Derik wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 23:27
No matter what country the girl is from, it is important to find a kindred spirit and true love.

Tempton

Post by Tempton » Tue Oct 20, 2020 13:44

Hello! I have experience of such a relationship. Half a year ago I decided to look at the site https://www.bbw-dating.org/bbpeoplemeet/ and met a gorgeous woman. She lived in the UK. I began to communicate closely with her and after a while we got married. Here's a story. I recommend that you do not be afraid and look for love anywhere.

alexj

Post by alexj » Thu Oct 22, 2020 18:11

Hi
I am new here

StephanieWalker

Post by StephanieWalker » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:43

ere’s no service like Homework