youtube career

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
sicko

youtube career

Post by sicko » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:13

Hello. How can I start my career in youtube? Maybe you have some tips and lifehacks, that I can use to grow faster? I will be happy to hear advices about this.

barbado

Re: youtube career

Post by barbado » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:07

In fact, it’s now quite problematic to start a career on YouTube, because on this site there is a lot of competition from, undoubtedly, talented people who have earned their popularity through hard work. But it seems to me that if you have a unique product and you can demonstrate something, then it is definitely worth it to try. Regarding to grow faster, I recommend using the Viboom service in order to attract a live audience to your video. This is a great option.

sicko

Post by sicko » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:10

About competition.. yeah, you`re right, but I think, I can grow in this sphere. And I have many interesting ideas for my blog.

HueySBonaparte

Post by HueySBonaparte » Sat Dec 07, 2019 14:03

I would recommend you to search it on google or on YouTube.

ProxyMan88

Post by ProxyMan88 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 17:26

That's why I prefer YouTube. Everything is much simpler here. Less advertising. Fewer trading pages. More opportunities to attract an audience. If you don’t even manage to collect enough followers, likes on your own, you can always turn to the guys from their explanation everything will become clear. They will be happy to help.

Jamason

Post by Jamason » Thu May 14, 2020 12:40

Today, being a blogger is fashionable, interesting and even profitable. But to please the audience, you have to consider many factors. First, you must have quality equipment. It costs a lot of money. You can save it if you buy it on the website www.rde.lt. A camera and microphone can be bought for $ 150. Regularity is an indispensable component of the success of any famous YouTube blogger. Create your timeline for new videos.