How do you check the status of an SQL import export operation in Azure?

Wenn mal was nicht funktioniert...
frankdavis40

Post by frankdavis40 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 20:09

joanna.l79

Re: How do you check the status of an SQL import export operation in Azure?

Post by joanna.l79 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:13

Azure SQL is the same as normal MS sql server but managed in the cloud console.

The service is fundamentally different in that your server part is dedicated to databases only and is optimized for data management.

The server in this instance also is more geared toward being an address on the network because you can have many databases on one server, but each database has its own dedicated virtual hardware.

This means that for example, your server has databases with varying workloads you are able to configure them individually to run on virtual hardware appropriate to their workloads, as opposed to normal SQL server running on a virtual machine where all the DB's are bound to the performance of a single node.

Except for this, Azure SQL and SQL server are exactly the same in all aspects.

PatrickR

Post by PatrickR » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:44

Hi, There are two options for you actually. You see, first you can check the azure status page or you can subscribe to StatusGator for free alerts and notifications when their status page changes. For me the second option works pretty well. I can`t imagine my life without this website anymore. Simply give them a try

Garson

Post by Garson » Thu Sep 17, 2020 13:34

You should try to use SQL Server or MySQL DB and comfortable mysql ide , it helps you to visualize your mysql database quickly and smoothly without leaving your keyboard on your browser such as MySQL Code Completion, SQL code formatting, SQL syntax check, MySQL Debugger, Query Profiler.