Take care of the garden.

Wenn mal was nicht funktioniert...
Lexon

Take care of the garden.

Post by Lexon » Wed Jul 15, 2020 22:38

Which hand saw is better to choose? I need to cut off small branches.

Jamason

Re: Take care of the garden.

Post by Jamason » Fri Jul 17, 2020 0:42

They are inclined for a rip saw, and straight for a rip saw. A hacksaw for wood, as a rule, has a wide blade. When sawing, the line is kept straight thanks to the teeth set in different directions. Straight lines help to remove chips, which greatly facilitates the passage of the web into the base. You can see the review https://polesawguide.com/reviews/best-manual-pole-saws/ in which you can see all the aspects when choosing a saw for a garden.

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Thu Oct 01, 2020 19:20

great info actually dude

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Thu Oct 01, 2020 20:10

Well, i do not know a lot of things about the handsaws to be honest. However, i would really need a good saw actually as mine isn't any good. It is getting broken almost every single time i need to use it. That is not great at all, and it actually isn't really cheap actually. So i need a saw which would be great and have a reasonable price. I really liked the DocaPole 6-24-inch Saw on that site. Oh man, and i actually need the best soaker hose for garden which i can find, as mine is utter sh*t.

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Fri Oct 02, 2020 16:27

IsaacBrown wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 20:10
Well, i do not know a lot of things about the handsaws to be honest. However, i would really need a good saw actually as mine isn't any good. It is getting broken almost every single time i need to use it. That is not great at all, and it actually isn't really cheap actually. So i need a saw which would be great and have a reasonable price. I really liked the DocaPole 6-24-inch Saw on that site. Oh man, and i actually need the best soaker hose for garden which i can find, as mine is utter sh*t.
i also need a good one, did you find a proper solution?