Good rental service

Wenn mal was nicht funktioniert...
sicko

Good rental service

Post by sicko » Fri Feb 21, 2020 15:08

Hello friends. Do you know some good services to rent a car?
I need some sport car, if it possible, in Europe.

barbado

Re: Good rental service

Post by barbado » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:03

Of course it is possible, moreover, the choice now is such that it will definitely amaze you. You only look at this site, the abundance of cars for rent is just the maximum, for every taste and color, as they say. Of course, a sports car for rent will not cost cheaply, but I, too, am a lover sometimes to please myself in such a way. I remember how two days I moved to a Ferrari FF. That is still pleasure, honestly. All people turned around and watched as I drove away under the roar of engines.

sicko

Re: Good rental service

Post by sicko » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:21

barbado wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:03
Of course it is possible, moreover, the choice now is such that it will definitely amaze you. You only look at this site, the abundance of cars for rent is just the maximum, for every taste and color, as they say. Of course, a sports car for rent will not cost cheaply, but I, too, am a lover sometimes to please myself in such a way. I remember how two days I moved to a Ferrari FF. That is still pleasure, honestly. All people turned around and watched as I drove away under the roar of engines.
Oh, if it is possible, I will do it. Thank you very much for your advice. It is really awesome.