Feel hard

Wenn mal was nicht funktioniert...
sicko

Feel hard

Post by sicko » Thu Dec 19, 2019 15:08

Guys. I really feel hard, when I eat much. SO how can I stay alive in Christmas dinner? Maybe you have some advices about this?

barbado

Re: Feel hard

Post by barbado » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:22

The situation is familiar, because my grandmother constantly makes me eat more and more, and I, too, am not rubber, and I feel sick from eating after visiting my grandmother. But I have advice on this for you. Try taking prebiotics in your Christmas dinner. They will help you cope, even if you move, you will not experience too much heavily in the stomach, which is already a big plus. But the most important advice is to eat less!

sicko

Post by sicko » Sat Dec 21, 2019 17:06

barbado wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:22
The situation is familiar, because my grandmother constantly makes me eat more and more, and I, too, am not rubber, and I feel sick from eating after visiting my grandmother. But I have advice on this for you. Try taking prebiotics in your Christmas dinner. They will help you cope, even if you move, you will not experience too much heavily in the stomach, which is already a big plus. But the most important advice is to eat less!
Hah, really ridiculous:) but what can I do if I say true to you. I dont have any sense to lie...

CecilFitzgerald

Post by CecilFitzgerald » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:54

sicko wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 15:08
Guys. I really feel hard, when I eat much. SO how can I stay alive in Christmas dinner? Maybe you have some advices about this?
I like Christmas dinners)