Tell me please, can a pelican be my emotional support in terms of medecine? Or just a dog?

Wenn mal was nicht funktioniert...
Derik

Tell me please, can a pelican be my emotional support in terms of medecine? Or just a dog?

Post by Derik » Mon Nov 25, 2019 17:35

Ronaldio

Re: Tell me please, can a pelican be my emotional support in terms of medecine? Or just a dog?

Post by Ronaldio » Tue Nov 26, 2019 16:31

The question itself is very delicate. I can say for sure that in https://mycurepet.com everyone will prompt and tell you. If he really helps you and you feel much easier with him, then there are no contraindications! This company has registered over 100 species of various livestock experiences that have provided emotional support to their owners. And also provided possibly air flights in the passenger department. What improved the flight not only for the passenger, but also for the animal. Take a look, they will help you in a short time.

Jamason

Re: Tell me please, can a pelican be my emotional support in terms of medecine? Or just a dog?

Post by Jamason » Tue Jun 16, 2020 15:25

Representatives of such breeds mature longer and age faster, so it is very important to choose the right diet for them. Croquettes in feed for large dogs are large, fat content is reduced, and protein is increased. This helps control weight, reduce stress on the joints and vital organs, and glucosamines strengthen joints from the inside. Buy Purina ONE SmartBlend Small Bites Beef and Rice Dry Dog Food.

perkylady90

Post by perkylady90 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:26

It's strange question, how you are going to feed him?

StewartMorrisonv
name: Stewart Morrison

Post by StewartMorrisonv » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:52

I think YES! It's your choice man!