Image size

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
LCox1987

Image size

Post by LCox1987 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:10

How can I change the size of an image or photo?

VictoriaSanderson

Re: Image size

Post by VictoriaSanderson » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:30

I also would like to know this info!!

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:10

Hm, actually it depends on the image size and how much you want to change the size. Also, it depends and the purpose. If is a simple personal photo you can easily do this on the phone. I have an iPhone and when I shrink the photo the quality is so good, it doesn't change. But, when it comes to serious pictures, such as photoshop or some projects I use imglarger.com and it helps me enlarge or make the photo smaller without ruining the quality and I like that it has professional tools to photoshop the pictures.

surfius

Post by surfius » Thu Feb 04, 2021 20:24

thanks for sharing, that helped me a lot.

bomjik

Post by bomjik » Thu Feb 04, 2021 20:26

There are a lot of online sites and apps that do stuff like this, but the downside is that usually, you lose some of the quality of the picture. This was the same issue I was facing with me trying to colorize all photos. I started an Instagram page with old black and white pictures and their colorized versions, but the quality was pretty bad and I'm pretty sure the color itself that the app gave the photo was pretty random. I've since then started looking into professional companies that do this and I found one that brings photos from black and white to color photos and I'm really amazed at how real all of them look. Pretty sure you could find a company to do just what you want.

JohnyWalter32

Post by JohnyWalter32 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:20

To be honest, I like a simpler and more practical style. But sometimes, you can do some bright, delightful accents that will keep the whole space's focus. For example, a great option for such an idea could be paintings and prints on canvas with maps of the world - https://texelprintart.com/collections/maps/world-maps Would you agree that such a simple element can make a very full-fledged accent? I think it is worth special attention.