what gift did you choose for the new year for your husband?

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
afrizza

Post by afrizza » Wed Dec 23, 2020 14:48

lianot

Re: what gift did you choose for the new year for your husband?

Post by lianot » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:26

Since my husband loves raccoon hunting I decided to give him a thermal vision scope https://www.atncorp.com/thermal-scope-thor-hd . Such a device captures the thermal radiation of all objects that fall into the field of view of its lens: soil, stones, trees, etc., invisible to the human eye, and its processor composes a visual picture from the received data that a person can perceive. Animals and people do not hide the heat of their bodies, therefore, for a thermal imager, they or parts of their bodies, and in some cases simply traces, always remain visible.

AlexanderOgden

Post by AlexanderOgden » Wed Jan 06, 2021 14:12

I gave him a PS5, because he's been telling me for a long time how he dreamed about it.

JoshuaCameron

Post by JoshuaCameron » Wed Jan 06, 2021 21:29

I decided to give my husband a dog for Christmas! It was the most unexpected and pleasant gift for 5 years of our relationship. I knew that he had been dreaming about a French bulldog for a long time and I really wanted to give him this dog for a long time but we only managed to move into a new house a couple of months ago. Before giving the dog I decided to play a little with my husband and first gave him a French bulldog mug that I found on https://printkes.com/collections/person ... dog-lovers. He really liked the gift and after some time I brought into the room a huge box with a puppy inside. I have never seen my husband happier than at that moment.

Werner331

Post by Werner331 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:29

I believe that gifts should be given with at least something to do with the person and their preferences. I gave my husband a present this New Year beer cooler. Not only that, but I knew that he would like such a gift, but he was delighted! Now he brags about his present to everyone and praises it. So, if your husband also likes beer, this would be a great gift to surprise him with.

Lukac

Post by Lukac » Sun Jan 24, 2021 22:14

How does a wholesaler work? Usually, a wholesaler is trading or trading and manufacturing company. The most interesting thing is that for a retailer with several stores, the internal distribution center is usually its own internal "wholesaler," and its work is very different from regular stores. I do retail and shop at this site https://supplyleader.com/

Evan_Scott_90

Post by Evan_Scott_90 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:00

Frankly speaking, I usually make practical gifts that will be serving for many years. Consequently, in this case I’m willing to mention nixie tube clock that are fully hand-crafted. The longevity of these clocks is up to 200k hours, so I highly recommend you to make such an incredible gift for your husband! He will certainly like it a lot!