How to stay anonymous in your daily life
AlexanderOgden

legal marijuana in Holland

Post by AlexanderOgden » Mon Dec 21, 2020 19:42

why marijuana is so legal in Holland ??

merkurios

Re: legal marijuana in Holland

Post by merkurios » Mon Dec 21, 2020 21:00

Because it's beneficial. It's been proven in numerous ways that it has a lot of beneficial properties and that it can be used as a relaxant in different circumstances.

merkurios

Post by merkurios » Tue Dec 22, 2020 13:15

I wanted to elaborate a little more cause it makes me angry that there are still people that don't believe in the science that demonstrates the beneficial effects. Also, it doesn't cause addiction or side effects, I don't see why it shouldn't be and I don't smoke any cause my body doesn't take it well, still, I appreciate the advantages it has on some people. I found out that kratom is what workes for me and if any of you have the same problem with weed and still want the same effect as marijuana gives you, I can recommend a few of the best kratom vendors.

MultiX

Post by MultiX » Mon Jan 18, 2021 17:02

About half a year ago, I had digestive problems, especially vomiting and the like. Marijuana helped me a lot. I ordered it on the site: https://www.theartisttree.com/dispensar ... hollywood/ this site has a wide range of quality products. Both medical and recreational in nature. It was very convenient to enjoy home delivery. I advise you to familiarize yourself with this store.

CarmenJs

Post by CarmenJs » Tue Jan 19, 2021 13:07

how can it be "so legal"?

maria.augustt

Post by maria.augustt » Wed Jan 20, 2021 19:05

Yes, the legality of marijuana puts a lot of people at risk. At first, it all starts with small dosages, but the feeling of euphoria overwhelms you and you can not deny yourself an additional portion of pleasure. I've been through this. The desire to live in euphoria consumes more and more every day and real life seems boring and unbearable. If you show marijuana in some other way, it could be compared to water for a thirsty person. A new dose gives strength, gives incredible sensations, but any water ends and the person wants to drink again. It's an eternity. Only those who realize the pitifulness of their condition are looking for a way out of this, and I was the person who realized that I had fallen into a trap. There are those who will help. And drug rehabilitation will be able to return a person to his former life

runningman

Post by runningman » Tue Feb 09, 2021 21:06

So legal? Haha. This is quite funny because there is no level of legalization, there is only a positive effect on the body, and I like it

Trevohis

Post by Trevohis » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:45

This is a great tool and a saleable product

VictoriaSanderson

Post by VictoriaSanderson » Sun Feb 14, 2021 17:08

In Holland, people are free and marijuana helps them to get rid of the problems and stress that surrounds people in other countries where it is illegal. I believe that hash online should also be available in most countries because it is a great product that helps me a lot to cope with some anxiety and situations that cause stress. That's why hash is a great medicine for me. I think that soon the Netherlands will also be interested in this as much as in marijuana, then they will understand the real value of this effective remedy

Lexon

Post by Lexon » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:24

I'd like to try CBD oil for better health