Baby food

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
LCox1987

Baby food

Post by LCox1987 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 15:24

To those who have babies. What to you feed them? I know you have to be careful with what you choose, so that's why I'm asking.

ShortShot

Re: Baby food

Post by ShortShot » Wed Oct 21, 2020 17:00

Babies for sure eat in many cases by experts doctors advices and meal program, also there are couples who are not bothered about this and feed what they eat themselves. With infants is a little different stories, you need to be very careful. :!:

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Wed Oct 21, 2020 17:19

If we speak about infant I can help here and give some advices from experience and knowledge. We were at the mail, when I saw a couple with female pregnant speaking on the microphone with child care doctor, advertising this https://anyorganics.com/dutch-hipp/9-hi ... 68954.html product, we were curious at started to watch and analyze also with any plans, some time passed and after instructions and advices we thought it’s going to be a great idea for us to purchase towards future. We did so, for 6 months we bought mild formula and never encountered issues with that. Great option.

Trevohis

Post by Trevohis » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:54

IsaacBrown wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 17:19
If we speak about infant I can help here and give some advices from experience and knowledge. We were at the mail, when I saw a couple with female pregnant speaking on the microphone with child care doctor, advertising this https://anyorganics.com/dutch-hipp/9-hi ... 68954.html product, we were curious at started to watch and analyze also with any plans, some time passed and after instructions and advices we thought it’s going to be a great idea for us to purchase towards future. We did so, for 6 months we bought mild formula and never encountered issues with that. Great option.
Is this product as good as you described it? :o I wish someone else could send me his opinion, just in case! We will visit this website toghether later this evening and see more in detail, thank you.

TonyB

Post by TonyB » Fri Oct 30, 2020 18:29

I use https://nearbyall.com/ for eat in many cases by experts doctors advices and meal program

MultiX

Post by MultiX » Thu Nov 26, 2020 18:51

The deep fryer is the best thing that mankind has invented

Lexon

Post by Lexon » Thu Nov 26, 2020 19:05

For modern people, making delicious food quickly is a snap thanks to the T-fal deep fryer (go to this site). But in recent years, the rating of this device, as well as the food prepared in it, has dropped dramatically due to the active promotion of healthy eating and stories about the threat hidden in the hot fat. Let's try to figure out what the essence of the problem is and whether it exists at all.

Bower1991

Post by Bower1991 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:04

Like every other mom I tend to be very careful while purchasing food for my little baby and while doing so I look at everything starting from ingredients to the expiration date on the box, bottle or anything the food comes packed into. However while watching him growing up we tend to do some home made meat that my husband loves to prepare since his recent purchase with https://www.thewindupspace.com/best-smo ... gas-grill/ and not only do I love it but so does the baby. I guess is right to say ''like father like son''.

weber44

Post by weber44 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 22:48

i am take advice from my doctor about it