how do I know what sites my children visit?

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
disoma

Post by disoma » Mon Oct 19, 2020 21:47

famat

Re: how do I know what sites my children visit?

Post by famat » Wed Oct 21, 2020 17:09

I'm worried too when my kids use the internet. One of the biggest dangers in the network is the meeting of a child with an Internet predator. As their victims, these criminals deliberately target the most vulnerable, including children.

A particular danger is that criminals are able to easily hide their true identity - making it difficult to find them in real life. Hiding behind a fake, online predators, using online platforms - especially this happens on social media - encourage children to act illegally, including sexual activity.
I try to be around the kids when they're on the internet.

vipar

Post by vipar » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:22

Refog Keylogger https://www.refog.com/keylogger.html helps me a lot. This program can be installed on both the child's phone and computer.
The program can run in stealth mode so children will have no idea their activities are being monitored. That means they won't be able to bypass the program, stop it from recording, uninstall it, or change their behavior to avoid detection.
With Refog Keylogger Mac, all keystrokes are recorded on the computer. Each time a key is pressed by a user the program records that keystroke. Screenshots of computer usage are also taken periodically and saved for your viewing. Additionally, outgoing chat messages, Web site visits, and application uses can all be recorded by the software.

disoma

Post by disoma » Tue Nov 24, 2020 22:33

Wow! Thank you for your advice. I hope I can do it. I'm excited!
It's a lockdown ... kids are constantly at the computer....

lianot

Post by lianot » Tue Nov 24, 2020 22:38

Great advice, vipar. I also have such a program on my son's computer. He's 17 years old. That's how I found out he's playing computer games a lot of time. he's a fan of CoD MW
And he had problems in the game.
I was also a teenager and was fond of games. And to help my sons, I bought CoD MW camos
The PRO experience helped my son in the game and he spends less time at the computer.

alexj

Post by alexj » Fri Dec 04, 2020 16:10

There are many games that teenagers will love. For example, I like this game because here you can unlock damascus camo and make your game even cooler. I think that this game will appeal to all teenagers because I have been playing this game since I was 16 and I really like it.