How can I improve the efficiency of the staff in the office?

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
lianot

Post by lianot » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:44

disoma

Re: How can I improve the efficiency of the staff in the office?

Post by disoma » Sat Oct 10, 2020 18:26

If you have concerns you can install CCTV cameras in the office.

vipar

Post by vipar » Sun Oct 11, 2020 16:06

I recommend you install employee monitoring software on your computers https://www.refog.com/employee-computer ... tware.html
So you will know and understand exactly what your employees are doing during the day at the computer. Refog Employee Monitor records and monitors your employee's activities and provides you on-site and remote access to employee's logs and computer screens in real time. The software-only solution can be installed in a matter of minutes, and does not require any hardware other than an ordinary PC. No special surveillance skills or security training are needed to successfully configure and operate Refog Employee Monitor.

Victoriz

Post by Victoriz » Fri Oct 16, 2020 15:52

Use programs to optimize work: trello, slack or bitrix

surfius

Post by surfius » Fri Jan 22, 2021 20:42

I've also struggled with this just before the pandemic hit and having all of my staff work from home make me research the idea of a virtual office. If you don't know what that is, it's basically a third-party company that manages a lot of office work for you. It's externalization, that's so heated in the modern world. Found this amazing company https://hold-everything.com that does just that and their services are amazing. Although I was sad to let some of the staff go, it was for the well-being of the company and the improvements can be seen with the naked eye after just a few months. I'd recommend you look into the idea.

Puncher

Post by Puncher » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:03

I've always been concerned about data protection issues. I think this is a very important point that must be observed in order to avoid any unpleasant surprises.

Niko87

Post by Niko87 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:55

Often, data leaks lead to a lot of trouble for both ordinary people and large companies, and this always promises a lot of problems. You can avoid this if you read more about it here. There are a number of simple rules that will help you avoid this. In today's world, you should be more careful with your personal data and take care of your privacy. This is really very important.

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Sun Feb 21, 2021 17:45

I lead a small team of freelancers who worked from home during the quarantine. To be honest, working from home is not always effective, and so I decided to rent a small shared office space because the strict restrictions were lifted. Now the whole team is working together and we can easily discuss our ideas. I didn't rent the entire office because it's expensive. Even though we share a large office with another business, we have the necessary privacy to discuss strategy and information. I only pay for the space, the rest of the costs, such as utilities, maintenance, Wi-Fi and other fees, we pay jointly with other companies in this office. I want to say that I managed to increase the efficiency of the staff working in one office, while the costs are minimal.