Minecraft Dungeons

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
ShortShot

Minecraft Dungeons

Post by ShortShot » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:21

Seems to getting good (not great) reviews. They say it takes less than a day to beat, and it's included in game pass, so I'll play it at some point.

Anyone else planning to play on Xbox or PC?

Avanice

Re: Minecraft Dungeons

Post by Avanice » Sat Oct 10, 2020 19:07

I'm a big minecraft fan. And I know all about it, the dungeons in minecraft. This is generally a separate world as the game itself is very connected to the dungeon. There you can get iron gold and many other resources. With a single minecraft hosting. I was able to improve my game as many new features are added. I also created my own personal server in the game.

VictoriaSanderson

Post by VictoriaSanderson » Tue Jan 26, 2021 14:26

Is it interesting to play on Xbox?

MorrisonP

Post by MorrisonP » Tue Jan 26, 2021 14:39

I think it's better to play classic dungeons that everybody is playing. It's a big difference to play it in Minecraft or the normal DnD platform. The game is very interesting. From my point of view, the biggest advantage is the thing that you can control the entire game. You decide how you want the game to be. For me, when I play, it's like a gym for my brain. Also, it's very relaxing and interesting if you play it with your friends. Anyway, it's not an easy game. I learned how to play it due to D&D Guide. I wasted a lot of time on this game, but it's worth it.

Avanice

Post by Avanice » Fri Feb 05, 2021 19:56

MorrisonP wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 14:39
I think it's better to play classic dungeons that everybody is playing. It's a big difference to play it in Minecraft or the normal DnD platform. The game is very interesting. From my point of view, the biggest advantage is the thing that you can control the entire game. You decide how you want the game to be. For me, when I play, it's like a gym for my brain. Also, it's very relaxing and interesting if you play it with your friends. Anyway, it's not an easy game. I learned how to play it due to D&D Guide. I wasted a lot of time on this game, but it's worth it.
Very useful site! Thank you!

Psordack

Post by Psordack » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:05

Is this the kind of game that goes like an RPG or classic minecraft?