Cosmetic surgery

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
ShortShot

Cosmetic surgery

Post by ShortShot » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:12

Is cosmetic surgery done as a necessity or for desire to have some changes in your body? You know there are many people who suffer accidents and afterwards wake up with visible scars on their face and body. In such cases I believe that a cosmetic surgery is necessary. But what if I don't like my nose and I want it smaller. Is that also a necessity? I would like to hear some opinions on this topic.

JoanneCameron

Re: Cosmetic surgery

Post by JoanneCameron » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:11

I personally think that it is ok to turn to such services and everyone has the right to choose, so if you want to change something, just do it.

Langdon

Post by Langdon » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:15

I also think now that I want to do some plastic surgery but looking for information on different forums I read that in many cases there are negative effects and complications and I am very afraid of such a thing. Anyway, I understand that every organism is different and for me, everything can go well. I decided that I would turn to microneedling Bellevue because some friends also went there and everything went well. I hope it's good for me too.

Trevohis

Post by Trevohis » Fri Sep 25, 2020 13:35

Langdon wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:15
I also think now that I want to do some plastic surgery but looking for information on different forums I read that in many cases there are negative effects and complications and I am very afraid of such a thing. Anyway, I understand that every organism is different and for me, everything can go well. I decided that I would turn to microneedling Bellevue because some friends also went there and everything went well. I hope it's good for me too.
I wish someone else could send me his opinion

TonyB

Post by TonyB » Sat Sep 26, 2020 15:54

I think so wake up with visible scars on their face and body. And need car cleaning services for while I wait for my beauty to be fixed, to clean my vehicle too

Avanice

Post by Avanice » Wed Sep 30, 2020 16:24

Your nose, your life, do what you wanna do

VictoriaSanderson

Post by VictoriaSanderson » Wed Sep 30, 2020 16:30

Hello, it depends on your situation, there are cases when people are born with different kinds of malformation, which can affect their life in the future or can not affect it. That is why the best thing to do is to visit a doctor and to ask him his opinion about that. Maybe he also recommends it, maybe your nose can cause complications in the future and it is better to fix it now. But usually, people do such surgeries for aesthetic reasons, and I don't have a problem with it. If you don't like your nose, change it, it is your life. Anyway, it will be better to consult a plastic surgeon like Dr.Sessa from https://www.seattleplasticsurgery.com/m ... le-tacoma/ which is one of the best plastic surgeons I have ever met in my life.

Trevohis

Post by Trevohis » Wed Sep 30, 2020 16:55

VictoriaSanderson wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 16:30
Hello, it depends on your situation, there are cases when people are born with different kinds of malformation, which can affect their life in the future or can not affect it. That is why the best thing to do is to visit a doctor and to ask him his opinion about that. Maybe he also recommends it, maybe your nose can cause complications in the future and it is better to fix it now. But usually, people do such surgeries for aesthetic reasons, and I don't have a problem with it. If you don't like your nose, change it, it is your life. Anyway, it will be better to consult a plastic surgeon like Dr.Sessa from https://www.seattleplasticsurgery.com/m ... le-tacoma/ which is one of the best plastic surgeons I have ever met in my life.
useful information, thank you

TractorDoctor

Post by TractorDoctor » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55

I think your problem is that you don't accept yourself as you are. I am sure you don't need to get back to those who have already told you that you were not beautiful. Plastic surgery will only make a clown of yourself. So better come here https://www.igetnaughty.com/en-us/ and find a normal partner to get out with. I will tell you a secret, after some time you will change your personality, and won't want to go under the scalpel any longer.