Does a puppy's weight influence its character?

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
JoanneCameron

Does a puppy's weight influence its character?

Post by JoanneCameron » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:59

I'm looking to buy a dog. I found a few but they are so different. The first that I look for is the fur. But the ones with a beautiful full, are also the smallest ones. So, does the smaller size compared to its brothers mean that it will be weaker?

Trevohis

Re: Does a puppy's weight influence its character?

Post by Trevohis » Fri Sep 18, 2020 13:13

If you just want a fluffy dog just go get a small one an that's all.

VictoriaSanderson

Post by VictoriaSanderson » Fri Sep 18, 2020 13:45

It is not their weight that influences or determines their character or anything related to their behaviour. It all about their genes and some of the smaller dogs are more aggressive just because they are having a kind of complex because they are smaller and weaker compared to the bigger breeds. By their aggression( barking and trying to bite everyone) they want to show that they are still strong. You can actually learn a lot of things about any kind of pets on Petsoid. It is a great site which i visited several times before getting a cat and a bunny.

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Fri Sep 18, 2020 13:59

VictoriaSanderson wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 13:45
It is not their weight that influences or determines their character or anything related to their behaviour. It all about their genes and some of the smaller dogs are more aggressive just because they are having a kind of complex because they are smaller and weaker compared to the bigger breeds. By their aggression( barking and trying to bite everyone) they want to show that they are still strong. You can actually learn a lot of things about any kind of pets on Petsoid. It is a great site which i visited several times before getting a cat and a bunny.
Ohh, i would like to get a bunny, but i do not know how to take care of it.

Avanice

Post by Avanice » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:25

hi everyone