Organizing an event

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
LCox1987

Organizing an event

Post by LCox1987 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:19

It's hard. I've been trying to do this, but I feel tired already. Why did I take on this, I don't know.

ShortShot

Re: Organizing an event

Post by ShortShot » Wed Aug 05, 2020 18:10

Indeed it is very hard, I can understand you.

Langdon

Post by Langdon » Wed Aug 05, 2020 18:15

I also had to organize a big event, my wedding, and I went through many sleepless nights and nerves to the maximum.
Because I am an idealist I always want everything to be at the highest level and because of this it is very difficult.
I was lucky that my husband tried to help me and I really liked his gestures. Whenever he saw that I couldn't handle it or was annoyed, he knew how to calm me down easily.
He also found a great company that helped us a lot to make the evening more special- ontourevents With their help, we organized many technical surprises for the guests and I am glad that we have already passed that day full of emotions, but I would relive the evening once more.

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:39

Langdon wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 18:15
I also had to organize a big event, my wedding, and I went through many sleepless nights and nerves to the maximum.
Because I am an idealist I always want everything to be at the highest level and because of this it is very difficult.
I was lucky that my husband tried to help me and I really liked his gestures. Whenever he saw that I couldn't handle it or was annoyed, he knew how to calm me down easily.
He also found a great company that helped us a lot to make the evening more special- ontourevents With their help, we organized many technical surprises for the guests and I am glad that we have already passed that day full of emotions, but I would relive the evening once more.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM