Are steroids legal?

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
ShortShot

Are steroids legal?

Post by ShortShot » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:36

I started hard training a few months ago and now I want to try taking steroids. But I'm scared I'll get arrested if someone finds out

ShortShot

Re: Are steroids legal?

Post by ShortShot » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:46

As far as I know, it is legal.

Langdon

Post by Langdon » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:48

I could advise you to think about whether or not to take steroids. I know that there are many opinions about them, someone says that they are harmless, someone says that they are effective and it has no negative effects. I don't know what to believe because I haven't consumed anything like this in my life. A friend of mine recently proposed to me and gave me a good advertisement for steroids, but she told me that I have to be careful about what I choose. That's what I can tell you. If you still use steroids, be careful to choose the best because it all depends on their quality. When I was talking to my friend about this, she sent me a link that can help you to https://jonnsaromatherapy.com/best-legal-steroids/ Read and see which ones are the best to consume and which are not worth trying. Don't forget that your health depends only on you.

JoanneCameron

Post by JoanneCameron » Wed Jul 01, 2020 15:25

Langdon wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:48
I could advise you to think about whether or not to take steroids. I know that there are many opinions about them, someone says that they are harmless, someone says that they are effective and it has no negative effects. I don't know what to believe because I haven't consumed anything like this in my life. A friend of mine recently proposed to me and gave me a good advertisement for steroids, but she told me that I have to be careful about what I choose. That's what I can tell you. If you still use steroids, be careful to choose the best because it all depends on their quality. When I was talking to my friend about this, she sent me a link that can help you to https://jonnsaromatherapy.com/best-legal-steroids/ Read and see which ones are the best to consume and which are not worth trying. Don't forget that your health depends only on you.
Where can I find some more feedback?