Borrow money and call collectors..

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
MikeTruck

Borrow money and call collectors..

Post by MikeTruck » Wed Jun 17, 2020 14:22

This is how a friend of mine did when his ex borrowed money from him, they broke up the next day, and he now wants to hire collectors to take money from her, because she said that those money he gave her as a gift.
We are talking about 7500$

Langdon

Re: Borrow money and call collectors..

Post by Langdon » Wed Jun 17, 2020 14:42

How the Debt Collection Agency Business Works
Debt collectors often work for debt-collection agencies, though some operate independently, and some are also attorneys. Sometimes these agencies act as middlemen, collecting customers’ delinquent debts—debts that are at least 60 days past due—and remitting them to the original creditor. The creditor pays the collector a percentage, typically 25% to 50% of the amount collected.1 Debt collection agencies collect delinquent debts of all types: credit card, medical, automobile loans, personal loans, business, student loans, and even unpaid utility and cell phone bills.
Collection agencies tend to specialize in the types of debt they collect. For example, an agency might collect only delinquent debts of at least $200 that are less than two years old. A reputable agency will also limit its work to collecting debts that are within the statute of limitations, which varies by state.

ShortShot

Re: Borrow money and call collectors..

Post by ShortShot » Wed Jun 17, 2020 14:58

It is a sad story but it is not the first or the last one. I know a lot of people who had such a situation. I even have a friend who's wife did the same. Can you imagine?! They have lived together for more than 4 years and in the end, she just took all his money and run. I'm happy that they don't have kids. Also, I'm happy that my friend found these guys https://frontline-collections.com. They are a debt collector agency that works with individuals and companies. They are really proffy 'cause they found his wife very quickly and motivated her to give money back. I guess that you can text them.