going on diet please, help!

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
JanePetersg
name: Jane Peters

going on diet please, help!

Post by JanePetersg » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:09

I have a problem of external voices in my head..and I take medications for that...
I am also on diet to lose weight i lost so far 7 kgs
voices so far r nice
I dont know if voices get back and become aggressive on me to regain my weight on near future or afterthat
I am very afraid i dont have a plan to face them if they become aggressive
I am now 130.5 kg i was 137.8 kg !!!!!! i have more than 30 kg excess over my weight
it is over they interfere with every thing in life whether to learn new thing , losing weight or whatever
I cant do anykind of sports becoz of them they become nice at first then stop thoughts that tell me i should go to sports and finally i become as i am i cant do sports
any good plan to face them with !!!!!!
I am on intermittent fasting and low carb diet
as I told you I cant do sports becoz of them

AlexanderOgden

Re: going on diet please, help!

Post by AlexanderOgden » Wed Jun 17, 2020 13:34

Hey, I'm really sorry that you are passing through this hard time, let me see if I can help you. I will ask my sister about the kind of weight loss program she found and she is really happy with it. Works well on her! I will get back to you with more information. ;)

AlexanderOgden

Post by AlexanderOgden » Wed Jun 17, 2020 13:53

Hey I'm back as promised, she said she had health problems and she could not keep a diet because the idea of ​​giving up some foods worried her and made her think not to do worse but since her friend recommended her to follow this program https://www.modernfit.com/food/how-to- ... carb-diet/ she is doing really well. She said she started to lose weight seeing with her own eyes without giving up anything.
I really want to share it with you so that you can follow this program and see what results from it will you have because now after this lockdown everyone is looking for a loss weight program to return to the original shape or perhaps to the ones always desired.

Rertiveri5

Post by Rertiveri5 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 20:50

The best diet is to eat only when very hungry and at the same time feel great pleasure

Thompson95
name: Isaac

Post by Thompson95 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:30

In my opinion, the most important thing in diet is movement.

JanePetersg
name: Jane Peters

Post by JanePetersg » Sat Jun 27, 2020 16:15

AlexanderOgden wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 13:53
Hey I'm back as promised, she said she had health problems and she could not keep a diet because the idea of ​​giving up some foods worried her and made her think not to do worse but since her friend recommended her to follow this program https://www.modernfit.com/food/how-to- ... carb-diet/ she is doing really well. She said she started to lose weight seeing with her own eyes without giving up anything.
I really want to share it with you so that you can follow this program and see what results from it will you have because now after this lockdown everyone is looking for a loss weight program to return to the original shape or perhaps to the ones always desired.
Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

Zendaya1

Post by Zendaya1 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:53

The first step in losing weight is visiting a nutritionist to create a healthy dieting plan. What about exercising, then from my experience, there is no need to go to a gym to lose weight. It's possible to do it at home. There are many videos, blogs, etc., which can help you. Also, there are few apps where you can count calories to get the best results. Check this site https://healthsadvises.com, where you'll find much useful info about dieting, exercising, and other healthy tips.

SilviaR

Post by SilviaR » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:07

kettlebell exercises for belly fat

Jamason

Post by Jamason » Sun Oct 04, 2020 20:58

Try a 6 week body makeover. It will help you stay fit and toned. Also drink plenty of tea. Tea helps to reduce weight by speeding up metabolism and fat oxidation; normalizes cholesterol metabolism. Our body is very concerned about preserving and replenishing its energy reserve - its survival directly depends on this.

Lulkasio

Post by Lulkasio » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:38

Do the sport. It is better