How bad is asbestos for health?

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
MikeTruck

How bad is asbestos for health?

Post by MikeTruck » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:39

My house has pieces of asbestos from everywhere. My neighbor said that a friend of him had mesothelioma because of asbestos, now I am thinking that I should change, need you opinion.

ShortShot

Re: How bad is asbestos for health?

Post by ShortShot » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:10

Why is asbestos dangerous?
Asbestos still kills around 5000 workers each year, this is more than the number of people killed on the road.
Around 20 tradesmen die each week as a result of past exposure
However, asbestos is not just a problem of the past. It can be present today in any building built or refurbished before the year 2000.
When materials that contain asbestos are disturbed or damaged, fibers are released into the air. When these fibers are inhaled they can cause serious diseases. These diseases will not affect you immediately; they often take a long time to develop, but once diagnosed, it is often too late to do anything. This is why it is important that you protect yourself now.

Asbestos can cause the following fatal and serious diseases:
Mesothelioma
Asbestos-related lung cancer
Asbestosis
Pleural thickening

MikeTruck

Post by MikeTruck » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:11

Shit, this sucks for sure. Never thought about that. Thank you for shared information

Langdon

Post by Langdon » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:16

My father had problems related to asbestos cancer. To tell you the truth till now I don't know what was the problem exactly. My father felt very bad and when we took him to the hospital they told us that there was nothing to worry about and gave him some drugs to take. But the drugs made him feel bad. When we took him to the hospital again there were no more chances. We lost him after a month. It was a very hard time. Till now I think that the doctors could help him but they didn't. I even looked on the internet to find similar cases and found that there were some hospitals that Refuses to Disclose Asbestos Records Amidst Mesothelioma Death. So I guess we weren't the first one... Very sad. Take care!

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Mon Jun 08, 2020 21:20

Langdon wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:16
My father had problems related to asbestos cancer. To tell you the truth till now I don't know what was the problem exactly. My father felt very bad and when we took him to the hospital they told us that there was nothing to worry about and gave him some drugs to take. But the drugs made him feel bad. When we took him to the hospital again there were no more chances. We lost him after a month. It was a very hard time. Till now I think that the doctors could help him but they didn't. I even looked on the internet to find similar cases and found that there were some hospitals that Refuses to Disclose Asbestos Records Amidst Mesothelioma Death. So I guess we weren't the first one... Very sad. Take care!
This is very bad I am sorry for you. Good to know that there are people that fight against this.

perkylady90

Post by perkylady90 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:29

I never imagine that it's so sucks! Thanks for your info!

Thompson95
name: Isaac

Post by Thompson95 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:31

Yes, it has a bad effect on health, therefore it must be avoided.

JanePetersg
name: Jane Peters

Post by JanePetersg » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:26

I have heard that this can lead to respiratory and cancer diseases.

MultiX

Post by MultiX » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:28

Nowadays, health care has to be taken even more carefully than before, because as we know, a dangerous virus is raging in the world, which can knock us down at any time.
It is also imperative to monitor the indicators of your heart. I think https://apps.apple.com/us/app/welltory- ... 1074367771 will help you with this
This wonderful iPhone app will keep you constantly informed about how healthy your heart is!

capenter

Post by capenter » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:47

Everyone, absolutely everyone has difficult moments in life, no matter what they are, everyone treats them differently, I treat these moments very strongly. I decided to turn for help to the service https://primetherapist.com/what-is-trau ... s-disorder . I registered very quickly, because the site is very simple in terms of functionality, that is, it is very clear, even to such a distant user like me. One of the employees of this website called me and I made an appointment with him to see a psychologist. I went once, all was ok.