Festivals and events this summer in Copenhagen

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
tonyburgos

Festivals and events this summer in Copenhagen

Post by tonyburgos » Thu Aug 01, 2019 22:56

Join the Copenhageners who after a long winter spend the summer enjoying all the city's activities, events and festivals on the streets, squares, museums and parks all over the city. Get out there, have fun and get the best of Copenhagen.

The city’s official tourist office, Copenhagen Visitor Service, is located at Vesterbrogade just a few minutes from Copenhagen Central Station. Besides from the offical office, there are eight authorised tourist information points located around the city - you probably already know some of the spots. Their friendly staff will gladly help you make the most of your stay.

It tours around the country during August, and this year it will take place in the park Frederiksberg Have in Copenhagen's Frederiksberg area.

Bringing together the finest DJ's and artists in chill-out, Stella Polaris has managed to maintain their position for more than 10 years.

TonyB

Re: Festivals and events this summer in Copenhagen

Post by TonyB » Sun Aug 04, 2019 23:54

The festival is open air, so bring a blanket, a picnic basket and some cold drinks with you. There is no admission fee, and the event is for all ages. One recommendation is have minivan rental copenhagen for winter. One the food scene, the festival has added a range of the best food trucks from around Copenhagen.
See video about this festival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsC2mOjem7A

Avanice

Post by Avanice » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:28

i feel so sad because all these events didn't happen in 2021

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:15

I remember those times when everyone was chilling on the summer fests and different kind of events. I organize such events with my team, and I can say that we were very disappointed when this year, they all were canceled because of the quarantine. I wanted to organize a great event at 10km away from London with the help of https://www.outdoorstages.co.uk/ and I am looking forward in doing this in 2021. I hope all this mess will end soon and everything is going to be ok.

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Mon Dec 14, 2020 17:30

ShortShot wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:15
I remember those times when everyone was chilling on the summer fests and different kind of events. I organize such events with my team, and I can say that we were very disappointed when this year, they all were canceled because of the quarantine. I wanted to organize a great event at 10km away from London with the help of https://www.outdoorstages.co.uk/ and I am looking forward in doing this in 2021. I hope all this mess will end soon and everything is going to be ok.
i am waiting for all the events in 2021 too..