Ungating Food Supplements

Questions about organisation, special technical questions, troll plain
FussyEater

Ungating Food Supplements

Post by FussyEater » Tue Dec 08, 2020 18:17

Does anyone have any experience in unpacking the food Supplement category?

Paul Davis

Re: Ungating Food Supplements

Post by Paul Davis » Tue Dec 08, 2020 23:36

I have quite a lot of experience in unpacking food additives. This is mainly due to the fact that I play sports ( kickboxing Amateur level ) I like to take different vitamins, food supplements with different flavors, and so on, so now I've settled on https://www.nhc.com/brand/onnit and I liked the banana-flavored creatine. So I have already gained about 6 kilograms of pure muscle mass, and I am very happy with the result, as I had a short time. However, be careful where you buy, as there are false ones that are not only not useful, but also harmful and can cause problems in the body.

Fyanalan

Post by Fyanalan » Thu Dec 10, 2020 13:54

Thank you for the advice!

JoanneCameron

Post by JoanneCameron » Thu Jan 21, 2021 20:26

Yes. I often use various dietary supplements. Some just to make the food more delicious and some on the recommendation of a doctor. I often use mushroom supplements. I just can't stand mushrooms. The sight of mushrooms immediately triggers my gag reflex. I do not know why, but I have such a reaction to mushrooms since childhood. My doctor said that I need to eat mushrooms because my body needs the vitamins that are contained in mushrooms. I found a way of this situation. I order mushrooms in powder form at medicinal mushrooms benefits.

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:07

JoanneCameron wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 20:26
Yes. I often use various dietary supplements. Some just to make the food more delicious and some on the recommendation of a doctor. I often use mushroom supplements. I just can't stand mushrooms. The sight of mushrooms immediately triggers my gag reflex. I do not know why, but I have such a reaction to mushrooms since childhood. My doctor said that I need to eat mushrooms because my body needs the vitamins that are contained in mushrooms. I found a way of this situation. I order mushrooms in powder form at medicinal mushrooms benefits.
Where can I find some more feedback?

CindyKick

Post by CindyKick » Thu Feb 04, 2021 15:03

Thank you for sharing that! I will definitely try it

DianeMQy

Post by DianeMQy » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:26

I wasn't able to open that site with medical mushrooms...

JesseVallery

Post by JesseVallery » Thu Feb 11, 2021 19:13

I have been taking vitamins lately, wondering if there are certain combinations or different times of day to take my vitamins for maximum absorption?

I take Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 plus K2 had them recently ordered from here https://www.vitaminexpress.org/uk/

Any tips are appreciated.

Su Carwile

Post by Su Carwile » Mon Feb 15, 2021 15:51

No, sorry!