Struggling to Workout Regularly

Questions about organisation, special technical questions, troll plain
FussyEater

Struggling to Workout Regularly

Post by FussyEater » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:40

Have you ever had trouble finding motivation to train regularly? What are some of your excuses to skip, and how do you stop yourself from skipping?

I Used to always skip and was a Pro at skipping workouts. Based on this, I came up with some simple, easily applicable tactics to give myself the mental edge to follow through and train constantly. You can find them at the link below. We all know that surfing is infinitely better when you are in good shape for surfing.

ShortShot

Re: Struggling to Workout Regularly

Post by ShortShot » Sun Nov 15, 2020 20:29

Look for videos on youtube for motivation! Look for AliSalk!

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Sun Nov 15, 2020 20:31

Thanks for the advice! By the way, try to peptides after a workout! Peptides are amino acids that are the building blocks of certain proteins needed by the skin, like collagen and elastin. Using a serum or moisturizer that contains peptides can lead to firmer, younger-looking skin, and maybe even fewer breakouts. They are safe to use but educated prescribing is vital. Like any medication or treatment, peptides can have risks, side effects, and contradictions. For example, some may be avoided if the patient has a history of melanoma.
Best consulted with a nutritionist! Success!

bill74

Post by bill74 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:44

Not really

Kalanos

Post by Kalanos » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:31

I don't really understand why you need this weird current.

runningman

Post by runningman » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:06

I completely agree with you, yoga perfectly helps to cope and get rid of pain in the muscles and in those cases if the nerves are clamped. When I once suffered from terrible back pain my wife sent me this article https://yogapractice.com/yoga/hatha-yoga-poses/ Here I found a lot of interesting and useful things to get rid of this pain and realized that yoga is really a very effective tool. Since then I often practice this in the morning so that during the day I do not experience discomfort in the muscles

ludovik

Post by ludovik » Tue Jan 05, 2021 18:14

I am constantly motivated.

VictoriaSanderson

Post by VictoriaSanderson » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:09

I always had trouble getting out of bed and go to the gym. And unfortunately, I always looked for a reason to stay home. This is why I chose to start doing home sport and it made me more responsible. I even made a small sport corner and bought some equipment. My latest achievement is a Long Distance runner from Nordictrack. It is not expensive and it really helps me get fit. I put my music on or a movie on the phone and I ,,go'' for a run :DD I recommend it if you are looking for sport equipment.

Su Carwile

Post by Su Carwile » Mon Feb 15, 2021 15:44

Thanks for the advice!

LaurenAREe

Post by LaurenAREe » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:41

I also have the motivation problems