A question to the JonDo team and developers

Ideas to everything that could be useful. Proposals and tips for JonDonym programming.
citizen389

A question to the JonDo team and developers

Post by citizen389 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 17:11

I have a question for the JonDo team and developers.

I would like to know if there is still some development being done. Are you planning to release an updated version of JonDoBrowser, or the JonDoFox profile?

If not, could an official announcement please be made? People here are still using the last version of JondoBrowser, which is still based on Firefox 52, where several plugins have been disabled by the way. Not the best in tems of security...

Thank you. :)

TonyB

Re: A question to the JonDo team and developers

Post by TonyB » Mon Nov 11, 2019 0:04

The last thing I know that was developed is an improvement to the bus rental amsterdam app from site 8rental

Garson

Post by Garson » Mon Mar 09, 2020 13:15

Better to fing or to do by self. I realized that there is a big difference in the company that deals with this. The main thing is to give the project to professionals so that then there are no problems. At one time, I take some software from this site https://www.seedboxco.net/ where you can find software to use in cheap way to get it. where everything you will use by subscription, so it helped me solve this problem with a choice.

lianot

Post by lianot » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:30

development requires more attention

Ardas

Post by Ardas » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:03

There is lot of sites that can give you anonymous mode. Here a few of them: TOR, Idyll, Waterfox, Iron. Try them in a free time. If you want to create a website for your own business, like online shop or you need website for your own blog, consider to follow to this site https://otakoyi.com/technologies/vue . They will make a unique desigh for your web products.

BillShiphr

Post by BillShiphr » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:53

It is a really good question and I think that it would be interesting for me too.

Garibaldi

Post by Garibaldi » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:19

Sufficiently new software can be used to clean your computer quickly. For example, the same wisecare 365, which has just a massive list of features: World's Fastest System Optimization Tool, Your Ultimate Computer Privacy Protector, A Powerful System, and Hardware Monitoring Utility, and much more, all allow you to interact effectively and quickly with your computer.