Passing the most difficult WoW mission. My Experience!

Ideas to everything that could be useful. Proposals and tips for JonDonym programming.
Millerfranky

Passing the most difficult WoW mission. My Experience!

Post by Millerfranky » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:31

Hi there everyone!
I am going to tell you how I managed to pass Nyalotha, in my humble opinion one of the most difficult missions in the whole WoW :D

Millerfranky

Re: Passing the most difficult WoW mission. My Experience!

Post by Millerfranky » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:53

So to begin with, I am a really skillful WoW gamer but the only serious problem I faced in the whole game was Nyalotha mission :oops: I spent about 2 months trying to pass it! To no avail! In the long run my classmate advised me to buy heroic pack of Nyalotha and not to waste my nerve cells :D it turned out that it is quite cheap. So I guess there is no use spending hours in vain. Here is the gear I used myself https://overgear.com/games/wow/raids/nyalotha/heroic 8-)

CreatorL

Post by CreatorL » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:54

WoW, DO TELL! my dear friend! I can't wait to know how you pass Nyalotha, and defeat the 12 bosses WRATHION, MAUT, THE PROPHET SKITRA, DARK INQUISITOR XANESH, THE HIVEMIND, SHAD’HAR THE INSATIABLE, DREST’AGATH, VEXIONA, RA-DEN THE DESPOILED, IL’GYNOTH, CARAPACE OF N’ZOTH and N’ZOTH! I have tried several times and it did not work out. So I contacted see gold for help and they've done it for me. But still! I want to know ;)

leila_mcdonald

Post by leila_mcdonald » Fri Apr 17, 2020 17:05

thank you for sharing