JonDos develops and provides free open source software for running and using the JonDonym service. The basis of our business model is to act as an intermediary billing instance between the JonDo users and the Mix operators.
You may use our contact form or send an e-mail to press(at)jondos.de or you may call by phone to +49 941 604 889 62.
Latest Press News
- JonDoBrowser provides strong privacy for web surfing (Thursday, September 13. 2012)
- JonDo 00.18.001 uses Skype for circumventing Internet censorship (Wednesday, May 30. 2012)
- Anonymity test "IP Check" shows general insecurity of web proxies (Thursday, September 1. 2011)
- JonDoFox 2.5.3: Provides protection against new HTTP authentication attack (Thursday, August 18. 2011)
- JonDo 00.15.004: Bitcoin, connection manipulation protection and higher efficiency (Tuesday, July 19. 2011)
- JonDoFox 2.5.2: Supports SSL observatory of the EFF (Tuesday, June 21. 2011)
- This is what your browser tells about you (Thursday, May 05. 2011)
- JonDo 00.14.004: Better usability and speed (Friday, March 11. 2011)
- JonDoFox 2.5.0: Anonymous E-Mail post boxes and compatibility with Firefox 4 (Thursday, February 24. 2011)